Pursuant to Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-28.4, in an effort to curtail the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the City Council meetings will take place online. The public will not be allowed to attend in person. You may watch the meeting online or listen to it over the telephone. Written public comment is accepted and forwarded to the City Council and City Manager. A summary of your written public comments will be acknowledged in the meeting.
October 1 City Council Work/Study Session
If the public would like to listen in via telephone, the call in number is 1-253-215-8782. Webinar ID (TBD). Password is (10 01 20).
To submit public comment, please email your remarks to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to City Hall, 6100 219th Street SW #200, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043. Written public comment must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the day of meeting to be acknowledged that night. Please reference “Public Comment for October 1 City Council Meeting” on your correspondence. The City Clerk will read a summary of public comments in the meeting.
Public Hearing Protocol
To testify at a public hearing at a remote meeting, please use the “hand raise” tool within the Zoom program or press *9 if you are participating via phone. These actions will notify the City Council that you would like to testify. When called upon, you will be unmuted and asked to state your name and address for the record and be given five minutes to speak. (You may also be asked to spell your name for the written record.)
If you are unable to participate in a public hearing online or by telephone, written public testimony may be submitted until the day of the meeting at 4:00 pm, to the attention of the City Clerk, 6100 219th Street SW, Suite 200, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043 or via email: email@example.com, and will become part of the permanent record. For more information contact 425.744.6266.
Listen to Meetings Online
The City Council's regular and work/study session meetings are digitally recorded and streamed live over the internet (in audio only). The meetings are also available on demand with timestamps so you can click on the agenda items of interest. Click the "audio" or "MP3" links below to listen to a meeting live or on demand. (Volume may need adjusting for "soft talkers".) Meeting Materials are hosted by www.Granicus.com .
City Council Meetings - Zoom Videos
- September 21 City Council Meeting
- September 17 Work/Study Session
- September 8 City Council Meeting - Cancelled
- September 3 Work/Study Session
- August 17, 2020 City Council Meeting
- August 13, 2020 Work/Study Session
- August 3, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 30, 2020 Work/Study Session
- July 20, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 16, 2020 Work/Study Session
- July 6, 2020 City Council Meeting
- July 2, 2020 Work/Study Session
- June 15, 2020 City Council Meeting
- June 11, 2020 Work/Study Session
- June 8, 2020 City Council Special Meeting
- June 1, 2020 City Council Meeting
- May 18, 2020 City Council Meeting
- May 4, 2020 City Council Meeting
- April 20, 2020 City Council Meeting
- April 6, 2020 City Council Meeting