Frequently Asked Questions

Do you take online payments?

  • No. We only take payments in person or by mail. We accept Visa/Mastercard, cash, money orders, or checks.

How do I get a copy of a police report?

  • You must fill out a Public Disclosure Request (PDR), available online or in person. For regular reports, it is $0.15 per page. For collision reports it is $10 for up to twenty pages, then $0.15 per page beyond those twenty pages.

How do I get my Concealed Pistol License (CPL)?

  • You have to fill out the application and schedule a fingerprint appointment. You can only apply for a CPL in the city you reside.

Do you do walk in fingerprints?

  • No. They are by appointment only. You can make an appointment by calling (425)670-8260.

Where do animals go if picked up by animal control?

Where do I make a parking complaint?

  • Through the non-emergency line (425)407-3999.

How do I make a property complaint?

  • In person, by phone, or online at MLT Anytime.

How do I get a hold of an officer?

  • Through the non-emergency line (425)407-3999.

What are the city's noise ordinances?

  • 10 pm to 7 am.

How do I file a report?

  • You can file a report through the non-emergency line (425)407-3999. Or if it is an emergency, call 9-1-1.