To Report NON-EMERGENCIES, Call 425-407-3999

Non-emergencies include: Illegal fireworks complaints.

A crime that occurred earlier and there is no suspect information.

A found pet or property item.

A situation where emergency services personnel are needed but there is no immediate danger to life or property.

To report power outages, that number is 1-877-783-1001.


If you need to report crime where an Officer must respond, call 9-1-1. This includes anything that is in progress or just occurred, suspicious activity, or where there is any immediate threat to safety.

When you call 9-1-1, Please prepare to answer the following questions:

  • The location of where emergency services are needed, including an address or cross streets,
  • The phone number you are calling from,
  • The nature of the emergency, please state what has happened or is happening before giving details,
  • The details that will assist emergency services, including; suspect and/or vehicle description, description of injuries or number of people needing assistance.

If you contact 911 by accident, stay on the line and let the dispatcher know that there is no emergency.

For General Police Department INFORMATION: 

You may contact the Police Department during business hours to obtain information. There are also menu items to choose from to report on-going issues, concerns or to make suggestions. The Police business office is NOT able to dispatch Officers.